Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adamsweeting

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2007
So far I've got:

Mail
Notes
Maps
Weather
Apollo IM
Colloquy
Stumbler
Term-vt100
Stocks
Installer
Finder
TextEdit
Preview

TEKDUDE27

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2007
how to u get maps on the touch or any hack i jailbreaked it using the automatic jailbreak and i have installer on it and the apps that u can download from it but there is not maps or mail or weather

ipodtoucher

macrumors 68000
Sep 13, 2007
Cedar Park, TX
here's mine...i have a lot! haha

Attachments

• touch1.png
    touch1.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 66
  • touch2.png
    touch2.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 78
  • touch 3.png
    touch 3.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 70

druck

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2007
I heard there was an app that lets you stream video from a PC... Is this true? If so what's the app called? Thank for any help.

nirvana06

macrumors regular
Jan 8, 2006
Toronto
is Appollo the best IM client or is there something better?

Also...what is SummerBoard application for? There is a lot of options but what for?

joshi3joshi

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2007
If you're only gonna use AIM i would go with Mobile Chat. Apollo is really bloated and laggy.

no man, i do not think that apollo is bloated or laggy. mobile chat is actually the one that is bloated and laggy. well, honestly i havent used mobile chat too much, but that is because everytime i send a message, there is the big fat notification that pops up, and i havent got a way to get rid of it. apollo works flawlessly without those popups l

druck

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2007
no man, i do not think that apollo is bloated or laggy. mobile chat is actually the one that is bloated and laggy. well, honestly i havent used mobile chat too much, but that is because everytime i send a message, there is the big fat notification that pops up, and i havent got a way to get rid of it. apollo works flawlessly without those popups l
to each his own i guess, when i used apollo i tried sending an IM to my roomate and it took forever to show up on his computer, mobile chat i've had no problems at all. however i would love to be able to type in horizontal mode, but i dont think apollo does that either.

EtienneP

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2007
to each his own i guess, when i used apollo i tried sending an IM to my roomate and it took forever to show up on his computer, mobile chat i've had no problems at all. however i would love to be able to type in horizontal mode, but i dont think apollo does that either.

Mobile Chat doesn't seem to get everyone who's online when I'm using MSN. Only 7 contacts or so show up. Not my whole list. I prefer Apollo for MSN.

adamman41

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2007
Yeah, he went to /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/ on his iTouch and changed the icons. :)

how do u get the backrounds and rearrange icons? u go into the root ad do what from there, any help would be great thanks

fdmendez

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2007
i installed summerboard but it threw my dock to the top of the screen over other icons. Any idea how to fix this?

ipodtoucher

macrumors 68000
Sep 13, 2007
Cedar Park, TX
Does anyone know how ipod toucher changed a lot of his icons?

i installed summerboard from the site above, and used the "NEONstandard" layout, this changed all the available icons to the neon...there are many different themes with different backgrounds and icons, personally i like SpikeX's icons a lot!...good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.