Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
So is there a fall refresh on the way? I heard possibly when leopard comes out?

cervaro

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2005
Kent, UK
Thought January 2008 was considered the most likely date for any changes, with summer 2008 the date for any major upgrades. Far too slow if you ask me. :(

jockmock

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2007
speed bumbs in october/november seems very likely, and then a redesign either at Macworld or the summer. I guess macbook pro on Macworld and macbook coming later

cptpower

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2007
Calgary, AB
Anyone? Thinking of getting one.

Sure; there are plenty of rumours regarding that on this site. Some people say it'll happen this month when Leopard is released. Some say November prior to the Christmas purchase rush. Some say January and it'll include the Penryn processor.

Needless to say, you'll get any of these answers, and maybe more, by looking through this site. In the end though, it comes down to if you want one right now, you might as well get it right now. If you can wait, might as well wait it out a month or two and see what happens. If you are always waiting for the next best thing to come out though, then you'll be stuck waiting for quite some time, since there is always something new just around the corner. Gotta love this industry for being so fast-moving, eh?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.