Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 13, 2007, 11:06 AM   #1
Victor ch
macrumors 6502a

Voicemail icon.

Hi,

Sorry if this has been already posted. OK now I have my unlocked iPhone and I really love it, the other day someone left me a voicemail and a little red annoying dot announcing there's voicemail appeared, I thought it will disappear once I dialed regular voicemail but no its still there. Does anyone know how to make that annoying red dot go away, its not disappearing if I check the voicemail soo how can it be done? thanks.

-Victor
Old Oct 13, 2007, 03:06 PM   #2
bwiissofly
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor ch View Post
Hi,

Sorry if this has been already posted. OK now I have my unlocked iPhone and I really love it, the other day someone left me a voicemail and a little red annoying dot announcing there's voicemail appeared, I thought it will disappear once I dialed regular voicemail but no its still there. Does anyone know how to make that annoying red dot go away, its not disappearing if I check the voicemail soo how can it be done? thanks.

-Victor
Leave yourself a v-mail and that should get the problem taken care of.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting