Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 14, 2007, 11:05 AM   #1
DistrictMac
macrumors newbie

iPhone no longer syncs with Outlook Calendar

After the most recent iPhone update I am no longer able to sync my Outlook calendar with my iPhone. I've had the iPhone since day one and it has been working fine until the recent update. The error I get says something about being unable to "mingle" calendar data. Anyone have any ideas what's causing this and/or how to fix it?
DistrictMac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2007, 07:41 PM   #2
DistrictMac
macrumors newbie

I'm a newbie so maybe everyone else has solved this problem, but in case you haven't, Apple has some instructions that fixed it for me. Seems iPhone has an issue if calendar entires don't include titles...

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=306470
DistrictMac is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting