Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Accessories

Old Oct 14, 2007, 02:15 PM   #1
Rookie1986
macrumors 6502

Invisible Shield

I ordered my IS on the 8th and on the IS website it says “I'm sorry but we can't find an order for you” the money was transferred successfully from my pay pal account but i haven’t even had any confirmation e-mail. Is this normal and how long does It take for them to deliver to the UK?
Old Oct 14, 2007, 03:57 PM   #2
Blueprint
macrumors member

i bought one on the 12 and it also hasnt updated, i just thought it was due to the weekend though.

Has anyone else in the UK placed an order and know how long it takes to ship on the $3 shipping option?
Blueprint is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2007, 04:02 PM   #3
Rookie1986
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
i bought one on the 12 and it also hasnt updated, i just thought it was due to the weekend though.

Has anyone else in the UK placed an order and know how long it takes to ship on the $3 shipping option?
i hope it arrives soon because I wasn’t going to take my touch out of the box until I had my IS to protect it.

i also went with the $3 shipping option.
Old Oct 14, 2007, 05:16 PM   #4
JonHimself
macrumors 68000

I had ordered one for an older iPod and ordered a new one for the iPod Classic. The first order came very quickly without any problems but my most recent order took about two weeks. I emailed them to ask why and said that the combination of unlocked iPhones (meaning more people buying them I guess?) and 3 new lines of iPods (Classic, Nano and Touch) they were really having trouble keeping up with all the orders. They offered me a discount on my next order though... just e-mail them and see what's up.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Accessories