Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Oct 18, 2007, 12:35 PM   #1
MacMonkee
macrumors regular

International Stores on iPod Touch?

I'm really interested in buying an iPod Touch very soon but one thing I was wondering is whether or not you can choose what store you can look through and purchase from. The reason I ask is that I love looking through different stores out of interest just to see how their music compares to the UK market. Im my opinion it would make sense to have the option to choose your store, as you can on your computer, if you are not native to that country. For example if someone from France came over and bought an iPhone in the UK would they be able to listen to and purchase music from France?

This isn't exactly a deal breaker for myself just means I will use the WI-FI store a bit less
MacMonkee is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2007, 03:07 PM   #2
pederg
macrumors member

it syncs with the account you have on your mac or pc you're syncing music from... You can't change store on the ipod...

Peder
pederg is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod