Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Hacks

Old Oct 18, 2007, 06:38 PM   #1
pattoniscool
macrumors member

Having a Blank Homescreen

Anyone know of a way to have your apps begin on the second page and to have your main screen blank so you could put a picture there instead of just a background. I know in Summerboard, you have the option to skip the last row.
pattoniscool is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2007, 06:43 PM   #2
solyd
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattoniscool View Post
Anyone know of a way to have your apps begin on the second page and to have your main screen blank so you could put a picture there instead of just a background. I know in Summerboard, you have the option to skip the last row.
I'm also looking for methods of modding SpringBoard manually without SummerBoard. I hope someone here knows.
solyd is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2007, 06:44 PM   #3
pattoniscool
macrumors member

I have summerboard and create my own themes, just don't know if I can move all my apps to page 2 so i can have a clear shot of my daughter without apps covering her face
pattoniscool is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Hacks