Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dsgamer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2006
What console are you playing Mysims on wii or Ds?
Which one will sell better?

IscariotJ

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2004
UK
Playing it on the Wii

God knows which will sell better, and to be honest - I don't really care ;):)

What's it like on the Wii? The only review I've seen up to now, is the DS version.

Was thinking of picking it up, until there's a Wii AC.....

zero2dash

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2006
Fenton, MO
I echo MRU's thoughts.
MySims is great. Excellent game, very good blend of The Sims and Animal Crossing. Cute as a button too! (I'm not too manly to admit that...:D)

IscariotJ

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2004
UK
There's a thread about it somewhere...

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/357535/

Here you go :)

http://wii.ign.com/articles/820/820713p1.html

and there is a review :)

I'd agree with the user reviews and give it an 8.
It's definetly more AC than Sims but hey that's not a bad thing.

The best thing till AC does come, probably in 12 months time so we won't complain.

Thanks for that, appreciated. I'm definately leaning towards a purchase, now I know it's more AC....

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
What exactly do you do in the game? Is it hard to control? I know I'm not having much fun with the Sims 2 pets because I can't control it properly :D

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
What exactly do you do in the game? Is it hard to control? I know I'm not having much fun with the Sims 2 pets because I can't control it properly :D

^ controls are very simple. I'm not a great wii user - especially if I have to use the nunchuck too, but MySims is very easy to control.

What do you have to do ?

Work, rest & play :) Basically you have to rejuvintate your village, build houses, build furniture, make friends etc. Go fishing, treasure hunting, gardening....

Basically everything you do in AC + extra's from the sims minus all that have to eat, have to rest, have to sh*t from normal sims games

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
^ controls are very simple. I'm not a great wii user - especially if I have to use the nunchuck too, but MySims is very easy to control.

What do you have to do ?

Work, rest & play :) Basically you have to rejuvintate your village, build houses, build furniture, make friends etc. Go fishing, treasure hunting, gardening....

Basically everything you do in AC + extra's from the sims minus all that have to eat, have to rest, have to sh*t from normal sims games

Hmmm sounds interesting :D I might check it out. I sure hope its easier than the sims 2 pets. Is it the sort of game you could play for hours?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.