Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
I was just uploading some files to my touch before using cyberduck now im trying to connect again but it says login failed?

I don't understand I even went and rechanged my password again on the ipod but it still won't authenticate

DocVT

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2006
Here's what your Cyberduck login screen should look like, with the IP address of your iPod touch.

Attachments

• cyberduck.jpg
    cyberduck.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 190

mojohanna

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2004
Cleveland
Make sure that your router has not assigned a different IP address to your touch from the first time you did the duck. It happened to me. The IP address changed slightly.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
I'll make sure I check that mojohanna because I was logging in no problem then I disconnected and it wouldn't let me back in from then on

topher2889

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2007
Wisconsin
I was just uploading some files to my touch before using cyberduck now im trying to connect again but it says login failed?

I don't understand I even went and rechanged my password again on the ipod but it still won't authenticate

I had a smiliar issue and couldn't figure out what the problem was, then I just uninstalled and reinstalled cyberduck and it worked fine again. Give it a shot

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.