Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Oct 21, 2007, 05:12 PM   #1
GreyFox1221
macrumors regular

iPhoto Library not showing up on iTunes.

When I go to the sync area of iTunes then the Photo section, none of my albums come up as available options for iPhoto. I have both the newest iTunes and iPhoto and I CMD+ALT'd iPhoto and did everything i could there. I have no clue how to get this to work, help please...
Old Oct 22, 2007, 07:25 AM   #2
iMouseHD
macrumors regular

are you trying to sync photos to an iPod? I am not aware of just having the photo lib show up just in itunes unless you are in the prefrences of a connected device such as iPod, iPhone, etc..
Old Oct 22, 2007, 05:11 PM   #3
GreyFox1221
macrumors regular

Sorry, yeah. That's what I mean, like when I try to sync it with my iPhone.
Old Oct 22, 2007, 05:57 PM   #4
tjevans
macrumors member

Have you assigned any keywords to your photos? I had a problem like you describe, and it was somehow related to there being a bad character in my keyword file for iphoto. I'll dig around apple support and see if I can find my post there.

Edited to add. . .

Here, check this post at apple support. There is a post in that thread concerning the editing of an xml file that contains keywords. My file had become corrupted and taking the described actions corrected the problem you describe.

Last edited by tjevans; Oct 22, 2007 at 06:04 PM. Reason: to add url.
tjevans is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help