|Sep 5, 2003, 02:47 PM||#1|
READ: How this forum works.
Some of us put a lot of research into the products we purchase. New Scanners, Printers, Accessories, Monitors, etc...
It's a shame for that knowledge to go to waste. Here's a chance to share your acquired knowledge to your fellow MacRumors readers.
A few rules:
1) Post Descriptive Titles. Product Name and Model Number.
2) Search to see if your specific product has already bee posted. If so, add your notes to that thread.
3) Note, this is for product recommendations. For now, please do not post products you are unhappy with. Only ones you are pleased with and would recommend to others.
How it works:
Include the following information:
- Product Name Model Number
- Any links to reviews you found helpful?
- What features/needs were you personally looking to fill? What features were important/not important to you
- What other products did you consider?
- How do you like your purchase, what would you differently.
Click: Example Thread
And try to check your thread for the next week or so, so you may answer people's questions on that particular product.
Last edited by arn; Sep 5, 2003 at 03:06 PM.
|Sep 5, 2003, 02:52 PM||#2|
Fantastic idea arn - this could become a very big part of the site.....I'll move one of my threads I started about a harddrive upgrade for my PowerBook...
"Klaatu varada nikto!"
|Sep 5, 2003, 02:54 PM||#3|
yeah... I kinda wish I had written down stuff before...
Right after I research a product to buy - I'm an expert in that particular topic... I figured other people would be the same way.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Is it possible ? product: 5C||1934hotrod||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||5||May 4, 2014 09:53 AM|
|Forum works together to get what we want in iOS.||TrenttonY||iOS 7||34||Jul 9, 2013 06:10 PM|
|Anybody want some Apple Works Forum issues?||Makosuke||Apple Collectors||1||Dec 3, 2012 12:58 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 AM.