|Sep 5, 2003, 02:47 PM||#1|
READ: How this forum works.
Some of us put a lot of research into the products we purchase. New Scanners, Printers, Accessories, Monitors, etc...
It's a shame for that knowledge to go to waste. Here's a chance to share your acquired knowledge to your fellow MacRumors readers.
A few rules:
1) Post Descriptive Titles. Product Name and Model Number.
2) Search to see if your specific product has already bee posted. If so, add your notes to that thread.
3) Note, this is for product recommendations. For now, please do not post products you are unhappy with. Only ones you are pleased with and would recommend to others.
How it works:
Include the following information:
- Product Name Model Number
- Any links to reviews you found helpful?
- What features/needs were you personally looking to fill? What features were important/not important to you
- What other products did you consider?
- How do you like your purchase, what would you differently.
Click: Example Thread
And try to check your thread for the next week or so, so you may answer people's questions on that particular product.
Last edited by arn; Sep 5, 2003 at 03:06 PM.
|Sep 5, 2003, 02:52 PM||#2|
Fantastic idea arn - this could become a very big part of the site.....I'll move one of my threads I started about a harddrive upgrade for my PowerBook...
"Klaatu varada nikto!"
|Sep 5, 2003, 02:54 PM||#3|
yeah... I kinda wish I had written down stuff before...
Right after I research a product to buy - I'm an expert in that particular topic... I figured other people would be the same way.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|External GPU via Thunderbolt ... Someone explain how this would work exactly.||Adamantoise||MacBook Pro||12||Sep 1, 2011 12:19 PM|
|Xcode, pay to get apps on the app store? Or how does it work?||Ulf1103||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||18||Aug 7, 2011 04:18 PM|
|Any Verizon employees here? I would like to know how this would work.||MykullMyerz||iPad||9||Apr 4, 2011 09:06 PM|
|Someone on this forum told me to buy Vista 64, and won't work on my Imac 3.06!!!||ucla95||Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac||5||Mar 22, 2009 01:05 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 PM.