how do un-update my iphone? - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 23, 2007, 11:34 PM   #1
showkati
macrumors regular

how do un-update my iphone?

i just want to know if its possible to erase my new update on my iphone and just go to the old one so i can start downloading apps, because the new update didnt do anything for me.

i tried searching for this throughout the forums but not luck.

thanks ahead of time.
showkati is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2007, 02:27 AM   #2
Spanners
macrumors member

Try searching the forums and google for "Downgrade 1.02" That should give you the information you need...
Spanners is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2007, 03:02 AM   #3
ntrigue
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ntrigue
Quote:
Originally Posted by showkati View Post
i just want to know if its possible to erase my new update on my iphone and just go to the old one so i can start downloading apps, because the new update didnt do anything for me.
ijailbreak.com

No need to downgrade to play with apps!
ntrigue is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting