Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Oct 26, 2007, 04:09 PM   #1
luckk
macrumors newbie

HD Podcasts for Apple TV

If you have been looking for HD content to watch on your LCD/Plasma TV using your Apple TV, stop looking and head over to

http://hd.appletvsource.com.

I have compiled over 100 HD podcasts and put them all in once place. I update the list weekly.
luckk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2007, 04:34 PM   #2
jeremy.king
macrumors 603

You should really add a subscribe link with each, pointing at each podcasts rss feed, so people don't have to go through iTunes and then subscribe...Takes a step out of the process.

The format of the link is:
Code:
itpc://somehost/path/to/the/feed.rss
jeremy.king is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2007, 06:23 PM   #3
luckk
macrumors newbie

Working on that.

Actually, that's exactly what I am working on. I am using the pcast protocol to achieve this (ie. pcast://somelink.com/rss.xml).

Right now, I have retype the description of each podcast, which is a big pain. I am modifying the code in my RSS plugin so that it would just grab the description and the image right from the podcast feed, including the episode list.

I was supposed to get it done this week but no luck. I still have a lot of work to do. Hopefully, next week.
luckk is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater