Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OrangeSVTguy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
Northeastern Ohio
just looking for a wireless card (airport extreme? or either a USB or pci version) for my G4 i'm currently using a 500mhz DP with tiger 10.4.1 and was wondering what route i should go? i plan on using my 1.25 DP MDD soon as i get more memory for it(in the mail) i'd like to get the airport card but i don't konw which one i should get. i want to hook up to my wireless network with 802.11g speed. i checked this site's market place but can't find what i need. if anyone knows where i can get one or that has one for sale, i'd buy it. thanks for any help

juniperlater

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2007
Buffalo on Quicksilver

I have a Quicksilver 2002 with a Buffalo wli2-pci-g54s card in it. It ran with no problem in tiger. I bought it on ebay for $20 shipped. Hope that helps.

Matt

OrangeSVTguy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
Northeastern Ohio
thanks again. this is the one i decided to go with > Here <. it's a usb type as i hope to buy a pci usb card with internal slots so i can put that in there and use the the internal antenna for the airport card. hope my plan works lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.