Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benya

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2007
I have a symbol next to the battery indicator that I don't recognize. Its a rectangle with a large plus symbol and two small plus symbols. Anyone know what this is?

ajitsapplepie

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2007
How to start a new thread?

Guys sorry i am new to this forum, and dont know how to start a new thread, or honestly dont know if i have a doubt about something how do i post that? plese help me.

cheers

ajitsapplepie

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2007
Can I update my unlocked iPhone with a new Installer Version 3.Ob4

I just got a new unlocked iPhone from US. it has a installer Version 2.63. while using my Wi-Fi i happen to download new version of Installer 3.0b4. now i have no clues if i can update my phone with this new version or no. Is it ok to install this version or will this lock my phone again making it unusable?
Anyone of you please guide me on this, since this has been downloaded, it is liying in the update section waiting to be install or updated.

bighosh

macrumors newbie
Dec 31, 2009
strange icon

i have a iphone 3G. suddenly I am getting a strange icon. its near the battery icon and it is a circle with a cross inside it.
I have attached the pic. Its on the top right hand side.

Attachments

• Picture.png
    Picture.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 379
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.