Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Oct 27, 2007, 06:20 PM   #1
pinkmini
macrumors newbie

please help fix a little ipod mini!

hey,
my poor little ipod mini is quite old now but i love it dearly and am heartbroken now its broken.
i plugged it into my mac and it came up in itunes but then the ipod started beeping at me and the 'warning' sign came up on my mac's screen saying dont disconnect your ipod without ejecting it, but it was still plugged in and was still in itunes. Now my ipod has been wiped of all its songs but it still says that the memory is used up. It wont restore because it says that the 'device is in use by another application.' and it wont eject either. i had to eject it manually and the warning sign thing came up on the mac again.
i have reset it, but it wont go onto the diagnostics screen.
please help. i am pretty computer illiterate so if anyone can explain i would be eternally greatful.
xxx
pinkmini is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod