Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Oct 29, 2007, 01:35 PM   #1
goin
macrumors newbie

Simple Question: Change "About" Information

Hi, I am almost done with my little app and all I need to know now is (as stupid as it sounds) how I can change the information in the little window that pops up, when I go to Menu/About myApplication? I have tried to google it all over the place but couldn't find any info. But I am sure you guys know how to do that.... ;-)
goin is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2007, 02:03 PM   #2
kainjow
Moderator emeritus

Check out Creating an About Panel in Your Cocoa Application.
kainjow is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2007, 02:03 AM   #3
goin
macrumors newbie

Thanks a lot. What I was looking for was teh Info.plist and InfoPlist.strings. which contains the default information about the copyrights. All better now :-)
goin is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming