|Oct 31, 2007, 08:00 PM||#1|
Bug reports against main site?
I've found a number of (similar) issues with the main site. I'd fix the wiki ones myself, but need five posts. Here's some issues, I'll follow up with more as I find them.
1) backslashes shown on login error
Login error: The name \"Lyricnz\" either does not exist or is not eligible to log in to the Mac Guides portion of this site.
2) broken URL in login error text
Check your spelling, or <a href="%5C%22http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:How_to_Register_and_Login%5C%22">read these
instructions</a> on how to create an account.
Malformed urls on
- Flex Builder - You will need to reinstall the Flash debugger to get it to work.
- Adium - Some contact images get distorted, borderless contact list sometimes acts weird with Spaces
- World of Warcraft - Playing the game in a windowed mode will lag Expose, didn't happen in Tiger
- Eclipse - Versions 3.2.* will create a clone dock
These are all rendered as <a href="http://http://www.adobe.com/products/flex/flexbuilder"
Last edited by HexMonkey; Nov 1, 2007 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Post merge
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iTunes bug report||mmmdreg||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||0||Mar 19, 2011 06:52 AM|
|apple main site||Royal Pineapple||Community||2||Apr 15, 2004 10:49 PM|
|Macromedia's main site shuts out Safari||peter2002||General Mac Discussion||7||Mar 13, 2003 11:36 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 AM.