Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Samelson03

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2007
I really want an iPod Touch, but I have a 30 gig video. But, the thing is if I sell my 30 gig for a 16 gig that be really dumb. But, I dont even have 20 gigs on my iPod Video yet, so in my opinion 16 gig would be fine. But, i dont know what to do?

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
There's more to an iPod now than just space. Think of all the extra features of the iPod Touch... Weigh them up against the extra cost and the loss of (currently unused) space. :)

queshy

macrumors 68040
Apr 2, 2005
There's more to an iPod now than just space. Think of all the extra features of the iPod Touch... Weigh them up against the extra cost and the loss of (currently unused) space. :)

Right on.

I had a 30 gb video filled w/ 15 gb music, a couple gigs of pics and a couple gigs of video. When I got my iPod touch I had to make a small sacrifice...how many songs can you listen to at once anyway? Besides, it made me pick out the songs I actually like and listen to. Over half of my 15 gb library is trash...

But I had to ask for a full refund after going through half a dozen units w/ stuck pixels...oh well...I'm going to try again soon though, hopefully apple got the issue sorted out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.