Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Nov 8, 2007, 07:43 PM   #1
MK25toLife
macrumors regular

Albums not in order in iPod, how can I fix this?

EDIT: I meant to say the individual tracks in certain albums that I added songs to are not in order. Sorry for the confusion!

Ok let's say I have an album then I add songs to an album, maybe like a remix or a iTunes bonus song that I bought that wasn't originally on the CD. I change the track numbers to make it look like it was apart of the CD but it's still out of order. Example below.

Tracks 1-13 on original CD
I added tracks 14, 15

In iPod the order goes 14, 15, 1-13, how do I fix this so it is in numerical order?
MK25toLife is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2007, 12:22 AM   #2
flir67
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK25toLife View Post
EDIT: I meant to say the individual tracks in certain albums that I added songs to are not in order. Sorry for the confusion!

Ok let's say I have an album then I add songs to an album, maybe like a remix or a iTunes bonus song that I bought that wasn't originally on the CD. I change the track numbers to make it look like it was apart of the CD but it's still out of order. Example below.

Tracks 1-13 on original CD
I added tracks 14, 15

In iPod the order goes 14, 15, 1-13, how do I fix this so it is in numerical order?
select all of them, hit apple key "i", yes, try choosing complation cd checkbox.
flir67 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2007, 07:43 PM   #3
MK25toLife
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flir67 View Post
select all of them, hit apple key "i", yes, try choosing complation cd checkbox.
That didn't do anything and plus it's not a compilation. Anyone else have this problem?
Old Nov 10, 2007, 07:43 PM   #4
MK25toLife
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flir67 View Post
That didn't do anything and plus it's not a compilation. Anyone else have this problem?
Old Nov 10, 2007, 07:45 PM   #5
Mac OS X Ocelot
macrumors 6502a

See if the Album Artist is different. That matters. Pisses me off, too.
Mac OS X Ocelot is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod