Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MK25toLife

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
EDIT: I meant to say the individual tracks in certain albums that I added songs to are not in order. Sorry for the confusion!

Ok let's say I have an album then I add songs to an album, maybe like a remix or a iTunes bonus song that I bought that wasn't originally on the CD. I change the track numbers to make it look like it was apart of the CD but it's still out of order. Example below.

Tracks 1-13 on original CD
I added tracks 14, 15

In iPod the order goes 14, 15, 1-13, how do I fix this so it is in numerical order?

flir67

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2005
EDIT: I meant to say the individual tracks in certain albums that I added songs to are not in order. Sorry for the confusion!

Ok let's say I have an album then I add songs to an album, maybe like a remix or a iTunes bonus song that I bought that wasn't originally on the CD. I change the track numbers to make it look like it was apart of the CD but it's still out of order. Example below.

Tracks 1-13 on original CD
I added tracks 14, 15

In iPod the order goes 14, 15, 1-13, how do I fix this so it is in numerical order?

select all of them, hit apple key "i", yes, try choosing complation cd checkbox.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.