Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

XheartcoreboyX

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
hey ,,,

dsc00713-20071110-095210.jpg

only for Mac..

1- install iPhone Remote > http://code.google.com/p/telekinesis/

2-choose username & password from the app..

3- disable your firewall..and then type the Https address (the app tells you what it is..) in your iPod touch safari ..

4- now go to Files and play all your Mac videos on your ipod touch and view them from any angle..from anywhere..(videos must be compatible with the touch..).

:D

AppleMatt389

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2007
Australia
It's fairly obvious that this is in Safari using the quicktime plugin. MASSIVE SECRET! As if you'r trying to make this out to be something amazing, I'd rather watch my videos in landspace anyway. You get a bigger picture.

:apple:Matt

solyd

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2007
If you play a quicktime formatted video from Safari, you can rotate it any way you want.

XheartcoreboyX

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
What's the point if you're not gonna tell us? Sorta like "nah-nah-nahnah-nah, I have this and you don't"?

lol sorry dude,just was so excited :p

so those kid-ish moments were Really fun !

anyway...

only for Mac..

1- install iPhone Remote > http://code.google.com/p/telekinesis/

2-choose username & password from the app..

3- disable your firewall..and then type the Https address (the app tells you what it is..) in your iPod touch safari ..

4- now go to Files and play all your Mac videos on your ipod touch and view them from any angle..from anywhere..(videos must be compatible with the touch..).

:D

XheartcoreboyX

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
It's fairly obvious that this is in Safari using the quicktime plugin. MASSIVE SECRET! As if you'r trying to make this out to be something amazing, I'd rather watch my videos in landspace anyway. You get a bigger picture.

:apple:Matt

i just posted this..because most people dont know about it...

i wont myself watch videos this way... :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.