Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Nov 10, 2007, 12:54 PM   #1
ks-man
macrumors 6502a

How do I know if IpodTouch is fully charged?

I just picked up an ipod touch today and am charging it in my computer. Looking at the battery graphic on the main screen I think it is fully charged but I don't know if it should say something such as "Charged".

In the upper right hand corner the battery indicator has a plug in it. I think it had a slash mark earlier so I'm wondering if this is an indication that it is charged but I can't remember for sure what it had earlier.

The guy at the Apple Store said I should fully charge it before I use it to ensure the best battery life so I don't want to use it unless I'm sure it is fully charged. He said it should take 6 hours and I've only had it plugged in for about 30 minutes.

Thanks for the help.
ks-man is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2007, 01:02 PM   #2
urrl78
macrumors member

As long as you see a lightning "Z" symbol it is charging. When you see the plug outlet symbol it is charged.
urrl78 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch