Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stimpycat

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2007
Has anyone yet got a definative list of the problem withs Acrobat and Leopard? I want to install Leopard now but for the life of me can't find anything concrete from anyone about the issues.

Some have said the PDF printer dissapears, others say that's part of OSX and it's fine - some say they can't print a PDF from Acrobnat other ssay they can.

All I need is to be able to

1) Save Word docs as PDFs
2) Export illustrator files as PDFs
3) Complile multiple PDFs in Acrobat and save as single document (PDF) from Acorbat

heehee

macrumors 68020
Jul 31, 2006
Same country as Santa Claus
Has anyone yet got a definative list of the problem withs Acrobat and Leopard? I want to install Leopard now but for the life of me can't find anything concrete from anyone about the issues.

Some have said the PDF printer dissapears, others say that's part of OSX and it's fine - some say they can't print a PDF from Acrobnat other ssay they can.

All I need is to be able to

1) Save Word docs as PDFs
2) Export illustrator files as PDFs
3) Complile multiple PDFs in Acrobat and save as single document (PDF) from Acorbat

I dont have any problem with 2 & 3, I can save as pdf in illustrator and combine mulitple pdfs in Acrobat. I'm using Leopard and CS3. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.