Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Sep 19, 2003, 03:06 PM   #1
maise
macrumors member

Question Will my old PC hardware work on my new AlBook?

More specifically my creative speakers which are plugged into the audi in port (the jack is a lime green color) and my logitech opitcal mouse. I was under the impression I might need to get a new set of USB speakers.
maise is offline   0
Old Sep 19, 2003, 03:44 PM   #2
patrick0brien
macrumors 68040

Send a message via AIM to patrick0brien Send a message via Yahoo to patrick0brien
-maise

They should work.

Don't buy new speakers until you've tested the theory.
Old Sep 19, 2003, 07:53 PM   #3
Horrortaxi
macrumors 68020

Should work. The speakers are a standard 1/8" jack and the mouse USB--shouldn't be any problems.
Horrortaxi is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers