Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Nov 23, 2007, 12:25 PM   #1
Keytachi
macrumors regular

applescript help

Hi! i've made an app with applescript, it has been coming nice, but i think it lacks some things... like an UI.
So i hop onto XCode, make a nifty UI but now there is another thing missing... making the appication use the ui...
i dont feel very confortable releasing the code of the app, but here it is (what it is supposed to do w/o ui):
when you first open it will ask you to input 2 values, then it asks you too choose from one of them, and then asks you for another value. (thats the first time). the second time you open it, all the values will be recorded, so all you need to do is choose the first one. It is supposed to input those values on an app (sadly the second value is not being inputed :S)
I'm thinking of making sort of a pop-up to input the required values, and then a window where i would select the first value, and then a button to input them.
How do i do that?
thank you

P.S.
sorry for the confusion, i hope you can understand what i want

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming