Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 26, 2007, 10:28 PM   #1
weeman
macrumors 6502

Deleting albums in iTunes- an easy way?

I just backed everything up to my external and since I have no hard drive room left on my MBP, I want to delete albums that I do not listen to much anymore to clear up some room. The problem is that I have to COMMAND+CLICK each song in an album in order to delete it the full album. Is there an easier way to delete entire albums without clicking each song? Thanks!
weeman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2007, 10:30 PM   #2
Rorzabal
macrumors newbie

Click on the first song in the album. Hold down the [Shift] key while clicking on the last song of the album. This should select all songs in between.
Rorzabal is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2007, 11:44 PM   #3
weeman
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorzabal View Post
Click on the first song in the album. Hold down the [Shift] key while clicking on the last song of the album. This should select all songs in between.
Awesome! You just saved me hours of clicking.
weeman is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store