Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > iPhone Purchaser Meetups

Old Dec 4, 2007, 05:38 PM   #1
Eric Lewis
Banned

Toronto Ontario, Canada...future meetup!

When the iPhone is availible here? hopefully January! where will u meet? and how early?

I want to go to Eaton Center...cause its the center of downtown toronto plus...its easy to get to from the train station

it should be at apple and roger stores only i believe
Eric Lewis is offline   0
Old Dec 4, 2007, 05:39 PM   #2
Brianstorm91
macrumors 65816

Is it an igloo?
Brianstorm91 is offline   0
Old Dec 4, 2007, 05:47 PM   #3
vanmacguy
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via MSN to vanmacguy Send a message via Skype™ to vanmacguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Lewis View Post
When the iPhone is availible here? hopefully January! where will u meet? and how early?

I want to go to Eaton Center...cause its the center of downtown toronto plus...its easy to get to from the train station

it should be at apple and roger stores only i believe
Umm, did I miss something?

Has there been an announcement? Something from Rogers that says they know iPhone exists? Or something from Apple that says they know Canada exists?

I know I've been busy this last couple of hours but I didn't realise this news had broken so quickly?
vanmacguy is offline   0
Old Dec 9, 2007, 04:58 PM   #4
SkottDMD
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanmacguy View Post
Umm, did I miss something?

Has there been an announcement? Something from Rogers that says they know iPhone exists? Or something from Apple that says they know Canada exists?

I know I've been busy this last couple of hours but I didn't realise this news had broken so quickly?
No, Rogers has not confirmed anything and according to anyone I've talked to it won't be coming any time soon. With the coming announcement of the 3G iPhone I would be surprised if they held off on releasing it in Canada until that hits later next year. If you want one now check out those (somewhat sketchy) cell phone booths in the malls, I saw two iPhones in Burlington yesterday (week 44, 1.1.1) for about $650.
SkottDMD is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > iPhone Purchaser Meetups