Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JW008

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 29, 2005
So I can't access the iTunes store and that's a problem.

For some reason the mic and receiver on my iPhone aren't working (but oddly enough, I can still talk and hear through the headphones), so I attempted to a restore. Unfortunately the iTunes Store appears down which means that my phone is a brick until the store comes back up.

Can anyone confirm it's not just my internet connection?

dbdxtorr

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2007
I updated my iphone nearly 2 hours ago, and the entire time the store has been down for me. How long does this normally last?

JW008

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 29, 2005
It's still down on my end, is anyone having any luck?

madredhatter22

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2007
My itunes store is down too, which is odd because my friend said that his is working. Maybe they're finally granting my wish and releasing all the missing Kim Possible episodes, granted that really wouldn't require the store going down.

JW008

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 29, 2005
My itunes store is down too, which is odd because my friend said that his is working. Maybe they're finally granting my wish and releasing all the missing Kim Possible episodes, granted that really wouldn't require the store going down.

Surely it wouldn't go down for that---maybe if they also were putting Even Stevens and Lizzie McGuire on there, but you've got to think that would require a new Apple home page for that big of an announcement.:p

quidire

macrumors 6502
Oddly, if I click on the arrow link from a given song track I own, I can access the iTunes store. From within, I can navigate anywhere in the store.

If I click on the Home button at the top left (next to the forward/back navigation arrows), I get that error I mentioned earlier.

This is a change from before, where nothing was available, but how can it be that I can access the iTS front page navigating there one way, but not another??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.