Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
He's fantastic, and probably the most accurate reviewer out there.

His Clive Barker Jerhico & MOH: Airborne are hilarious and on the money too.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
The guy is always on the mark for me. I've still to play AC but it sounded like a broken design to begin with and Yahtzee has just confirmed it.

Wonder when his superiors will fire him for hating a game they're advertising?

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
The guy is always on the mark for me. I've still to play AC but it sounded like a broken design to begin with and Yahtzee has just confirmed it.

In fairness his review said that he didn't understand why people were moaning about it so much and that yes while it's flawed it's certainly a good game. He also applauded it for trying to do something different compared to the plethora of crap we get served these days.

gloss

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 9, 2006
around/about

Wonder when his superiors will fire him for hating a game they're advertising?

Never, I assume. They hired him to hate games professionally.

greatdevourer

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2005
In fairness his review said that he didn't understand why people were moaning about it so much and that yes while it's flawed it's certainly a good game. He also applauded it for trying to do something different compared to the plethora of crap we get served these days.
It was like his BioShock review - he liked it, it just had a few glaring faults...

Markleshark

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2006
Carlisle, Up Norf!
Very good review, even with the style it is done in.

I laughed, but it also made perfect sense and having played the game I totally agreed. Good stuff, thanks for the link.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.