Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 9, 2007, 05:23 AM   #1
aloevlund
macrumors newbie

iCal shows my birthday twice?

Hello all,

I just noticed, that my birthday shows up twice in iCal. I set it to automatically retrieve birthdays from Address Book, but even when I delete my own vCard, it still shows one of my birthdays. So I figured it had to be because it can tell my birthday from my account information, but I don't know where i-if possible-disable this? It makes no sense that it should show my birthday twice in iCal.
Should I just delete the birthday entry on my own vCard, and let it use the 'ghost' birthday?

Thanks,
Anders Lund

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by aloevlund; Dec 9, 2007 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Forgot to post picture
aloevlund is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2007, 11:17 AM   #2
skybolt
macrumors 6502a

Sounds like you have a "me" card and another entry. Try deleting the "other' entry and just leave the "me" card. Does this help?
Old Dec 10, 2007, 01:36 PM   #3
aloevlund
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybolt View Post
Sounds like you have a "me" card and another entry. Try deleting the "other' entry and just leave the "me" card. Does this help?
That,s exactly what baffles me-I don't have another vCard-only the "me" card. It's really weird.

Anders

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store