Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Dec 14, 2007, 10:13 AM   #1
NSiebenmor
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to NSiebenmor
Connecting Speakers to Computer/IPod Dock, Simultaneously

I'm the type of person who likes to listen to music while I fall asleep. I'm trying to figure out a solution to where my computer speakers can be hooked up to my computer(Powermac G5) and an ipod dock at the same time. The reason is so that when I shut down my computer at night, I'd like to be able to control my music with a remote from my bed, through an ipod dock. Does anyone have any suggestions of how I'd rig this up? I'm guessing I'd need some kind of splitter, or maybe a some kind of switchboard. I don't want to have to disconnect the minijack from one device and connect to the other everytime. I'm still haven't bought a dock yet . I want to make sure I know exactly what I need before purchasing things. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

thanks

Nick
NSiebenmor is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod