Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blazer5913

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 20, 2004
Hey guys, just a quick question for you...
I am in the process of creating a short 6-8 minute film that is black and white and shot with no sound. We are allowed to add "music" to it to enhance it, and whether it is originally created, popular hits of today, ect doesn't matter. The gist of my film is that it a guy's entire life is run by the schedule of his watch. It goes through a day where his watches beeps and tells him everything to do. Then, that night, the roomate takes his watch, the next day is frantically panics through his day, rushed, ect. Finally, when he misses his bus b/c of his lost watch, he meets a girl and the moral of the story is ______. So I'm in need of three different "audio parts." Something rhythmic, slow-middle paced, to signify his "boring" everyday life. Then a crazy, out of control song to show him hustling from one thing to another. and then finally a "love" like song, or one thats like "everything works out in the end," you know what I mean. So any help would be great. PS, i didn't know where to put this, sorry

c0mp0ser

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2007
composer

Sounds like you need a composer. Maybe I can be of help to you...

My Site has my contact info - send the video my way, and maybe I can just lay down an original score for ya...
Just finished a feature, and I've got some down time before heading out for the holiday.

Tell me more about what you're doing...

mp

ppc_michael

Apr 26, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Garage Band has some already-composed tracks that aren't terrible. So does Soundtrack Pro if you have the FCP bundle.

Additionally, if you search for royalty-free music, you can find some things. Won't always be the best quality, though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.