Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Dec 27, 2007, 02:35 AM   #1
klymr
macrumors 65816

I didn't purchase that?!

I opened iTunes one day about two months ago and it started to download an episode of Pimp my Ride (which I can't stand). Anyway, I just hit delete (and I was never charged for it) and thought it was all over. Anyway, I just went to the "view account" section of my iTunes account and it is still showing that I have that stupid show as a "pending download." Does anyone have a clue how I can get rid of that stupid download once and for all? I just don't want to end up getting charged for it. Thanks everyone.
klymr is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2007, 04:46 AM   #2
DaftUnion
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to DaftUnion
Ok, here goes. One of the episodes (probably the one you're talking about) was offered as a free download. If you don't finish the download completely, it'll keep saying that you have a pending download. I'm guessing you probably let the thing download partway, and then deleted it. If you let the download completely finish, and then delete it, you won't ever see a pending download on itunes.
iPhone 8gb
DaftUnion is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2007, 03:02 PM   #3
klymr
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaftUnion View Post
Ok, here goes. One of the episodes (probably the one you're talking about) was offered as a free download. If you don't finish the download completely, it'll keep saying that you have a pending download. I'm guessing you probably let the thing download partway, and then deleted it. If you let the download completely finish, and then delete it, you won't ever see a pending download on itunes.
I guess I'll finish it and see if it's truly a free one. I still never clicked on it to download it. Oh well.
klymr is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod