Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shauna1983

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2007
How would I change this? Can I change it? If I can't, how am I supposed to get updates?

ErikAndre

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2007
Florida
How would I change this? Can I change it? If I can't, how am I supposed to get updates?
Not sure if there is a way to work around this, but it would be best to go ahead and reformat it for mac, especially if you have already moved to a mac.

Of course, you will need to make sure you have moved your music, playlists, etc... over to your mac (i think there are mac support articles on how to do this). After you format it for the mac, it will sync with your Mac's iTunes and be back up and running smoothly. :D

shauna1983

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2007
Not sure if there is a way to work around this, but it would be best to go ahead and reformat it for mac, especially if you have already moved to a mac.

Of course, you will need to make sure you have moved your music, playlists, etc... over to your mac (i think there are mac support articles on how to do this). After you format it for the mac, it will sync with your Mac's iTunes and be back up and running smoothly. :D

Ok great! I transferred everything over last night....but my playlists didn't come over. I got the music and videos and all, just not the playlists for some reason....I just made a new one though. Thank you! I'll look into it and see what I find!!

JSchwage

macrumors 6502a
May 5, 2006
Rochester, NY
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.