Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WildPalms

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Honolulu, HI
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory 2.60d, running on Leopard, is crashing EVERY time I connect to a public server. Yet, I can host my own server and it runs fine. I'm wondering if Punkbuster may be the culprit.

Is anyone else seeing this issue? Anyone have a workaround or a fix?

Sparkostatic

macrumors newbie
Dec 31, 2007
Yes,Im having the same issue.Ive tried searching for everything to a patch,to a fresh download.No luck...I was able to play after I installed Leopard,but it was only briefly...Then I started getting bounced..Not sure what to do..:confused:

WildPalms

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Honolulu, HI
Yes,Im having the same issue.Ive tried searching for everything to a patch,to a fresh download.No luck...I was able to play after I installed Leopard,but it was only briefly...Then I started getting bounced..Not sure what to do..:confused:

I bring up Get Info on the Wolfenstein icon and check the Use Rosetta box to force it to run under Rosetta. This works but when connecting to servers running ET PRO , it complains about needing the PPC version of Wolfenstein, not the UB I am running. Then I try a vanilla Wolfenstein server and that sort of works, but seeing as I'm on a Mac Pro it would be nice to run the UB version natively. I really hope there is a patch fix soon, so frustrating... I've tried booting into Tiger and it runs fine. Its the Universal Binary on Leopard that is the issue and needs to be addressed by Aspyr. (or whoever did the port)

chinozinho

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2008
I have a Santa Rosa Macbook with leopard and I can't even run ET...it crashes befor opening the game... :confused:

chinozinho

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2008
Really frustrating...
But I noticed something...my coverflow looks funny...wen I scroll by the album covers with some velocity they sort of blend...looks like something is missing with my graphics....:confused:

chinozinho

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2008
My problem seems to be related to the games that start with a kind of console, like moh, Wolf:ET or jedi academy...
Like these one (these is not a screenshot of my error!!!I just found these one on google!!!):
erro0nr.jpg

I've just tried COD2 and it works great!!!But COD doesn't use that console...
I really can't understand what is happening...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.