Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tersono

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2005
UK
Blade Runner (westwood studios). Old, but available on eBay. Runs like a dream in Parallels (although, surprising, not in VMWare, for whatever odd reason).

:D

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
I 3rd worms, why did they ruin it and go to 3D? seriously, they had such a good franchise going and then they wrecked it, completely

Also, theme hospital, i miss it so much.

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
My vote would be for the following:

Baldur's Gate (enhanced available for OS X)
Planescape Torment
Icewind Dale

The above are all 2D and run fine in Parallels here. Also these games which followed although 3D run on Parallels as well:

Baldur's Gate II (enhanced available for OS X)
Icewind Dale II

You can get all these games on GOG.com or for the enhanced BG games, on the Mac App Store.

I hope you like classic RPGs. :D

You can find quite a lot of good old classic games on GOG.com which would run fine in Parallels and in some cases they have already set them up to run on OS X using with Wineskin or Boxer. In fact, I think some if not all the games I mentioned above are setup by them to run in OS X with Wineskin although you also get the Windows version too if you prefer to run them in Parallels for some reason.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.