Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ILOVEMYMBP2.2g

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2007
I was just wandering if anyone has purchased or knows of a good speaker that just hooks to the end of the ipod touch into the head phone jack that would let me hear listen to my music and watch youtube videos? thanks

vadim

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2009
I was just wandering if anyone has purchased or knows of a good speaker that just hooks to the end of the ipod touch into the head phone jack that would let me hear listen to my music and watch youtube videos? thanks

I am using a speaker which is very good for my ipod. from here magicsim.com

Dindorio

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2012
Gogroove panda pal is best. I am using it on my iPod touch. I am very glad to use it because its serving me a great service. I like its super cool sound.

brilliant

macrumors member
Nov 19, 2010
Try the X mini. They are pretty small and sound pretty good. They also use the headphone jack and battery life is very reasonable.

agreed. but go for x mini max 2. they're portable and stereo sounds amazing. battery life is ~10 hrs.

Giuly

macrumors 68040
That would be the Logitech UE Mobile Boombox. It connects via Bluetooth (or the headphone jack) to your iPod Touch (or iPhone, iPad), has a battery life of up to 10 hours and the sound is pretty amazing, too.
Logitech-UE-Mobile-Boombox.jpg

seb1987

macrumors member
Jul 26, 2008
We had a portable speaker in at work call music angel and it is absolute quality for the money really really loud and holds up well with all types of music.

http://www.musicangel.eu/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.