Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Jan 6, 2008, 12:15 PM   #1
jrhind
macrumors newbie

DigiCel SIM in iPhone

I have a 1.1.2 OTB iPhone that I have been able to jailbreak and use with an AT&T SIM. I live in Bermuda and use DigiCel. Has anyone had any success in getting a DigiCel SIM to work? I have ordered a StealthSIM and read about TurboSIM but I am interested to know if anyone has been able to crack the SIM with software.
jrhind is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2008, 07:44 PM   #2
jav6454
macrumors G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhind View Post
I have a 1.1.2 OTB iPhone that I have been able to jailbreak and use with an AT&T SIM. I live in Bermuda and use DigiCel. Has anyone had any success in getting a DigiCel SIM to work? I have ordered a StealthSIM and read about TurboSIM but I am interested to know if anyone has been able to crack the SIM with software.
Software Unlock of an OTB iPhone 1.1.2 is not possible as of now. Possibly in a near future.

Hardware unlock (TurboSIM, Stealth SIM, etc) works fine. TurboSIM is highly suggested above any other. Stealth SIM is second choice if you cannot secure a TurboSIM.
jav6454 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks