Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 12, 2008, 09:22 PM   #1
armaniex
macrumors newbie

How to copy music from itune to Iphone

anyone enounter this problems? I am currently having a 1.1.2 iphone which i have hacked last night but seems like i am not able to import music or video into iphone via itunev7.5.

I thought it should be easy when you place the iphone on the docking unit and it will automatically launch itune and just need to drag and drop musics or videos from your own itune library to iphone icon and it will copy music from your itune to your iphone, which i cant now

Right now only works when sync the music and video that is in the harddisk then can move into iphone which is way too troublesome because once data delete it will not appear in iphone asd well
Please advise.
armaniex is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2008, 10:06 PM   #2
unity
macrumors 6502a

You can not drag and drop. Just the way it is, you can whine all you want but it wont get fixed - trust me, I whined

Anyway, you have to create play-lists and sync those. Sigh.
unity is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2008, 06:39 AM   #3
armaniex
macrumors newbie

Alright thks, i will try to find a 3rd party software then ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by unity View Post
You can not drag and drop. Just the way it is, you can whine all you want but it wont get fixed - trust me, I whined

Anyway, you have to create play-lists and sync those. Sigh.
armaniex is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting