Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 14, 2008, 05:35 PM   #1
SilentLoner
macrumors 65816

Adding Attachments in mail on iphone?

Can this be done? Also can someone please tell me what attachments can be opening on a iphone?
SilentLoner is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2008, 05:39 PM   #2
Drumjim85
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLoner View Post
Can this be done? Also can someone please tell me what attachments can be opening on a iphone?
I've been able to open .mp3 .pdf and .jpg i haven't tried anything else though ..

and you can only add a picture.. But adding it has to be the first step in the email..

Go to a picture, tap the logo on the bottom left, send in email ...
Old Sep 2, 2008, 03:51 AM   #3
UtahRugbyGuy
macrumors newbie

I know this is an older thread but in case anyone asks the same question I did, and ends up here, I know the 3G (2.0) iPhone can open all Microsoft Office apps, like Word, Excel and even PowerPoint files. I still don't know about .wmv or even QuickTime (.avi or .mpg) files.
UtahRugbyGuy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting