Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mizelly41

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
Illinois
When I got my Ipod Touch and plugged it into Itunes, I went through the registration process. At the end when it came time to submit everything, it said something like Itunes was unable to process the information at this time. For a few times after this, every time I plugged my Ipod in, it asks me to register, but the error kept coming up. Now it does not ask me to register. I was wondering if there was someway I could get Itunes to let me register, if I might be able to get the 5 new apps for free since it may think that I just got my Ipod.

IgnatiusTheKing

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2007
Texas
I'm thinking any iPods sent from here on out already have the apps on them and anyone who wants to download them would have to pay, but it's worth a shot.

RobT

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2007
Ohio, USA
When I got my Ipod Touch and plugged it into Itunes, I went through the registration process. At the end when it came time to submit everything, it said something like Itunes was unable to process the information at this time. For a few times after this, every time I plugged my Ipod in, it asks me to register, but the error kept coming up. Now it does not ask me to register. I was wondering if there was someway I could get Itunes to let me register, if I might be able to get the 5 new apps for free since it may think that I just got my Ipod.

I have exactly the same issue.

How can you force it to run the registration process again?

jaisai01

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2006
i jsut registered mine todaY about 15 mins ago.. no avail.
no free updates....boo apple

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.