Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Old Jan 16, 2008, 10:44 AM   #1
RR08EvoX
macrumors member

New Set up: iMac, Macbook Air, Time Capsul, and Apple TV (All by June 1st)

So I am currently a second semester senior and just nailed down a pretty sick job up here in Boston. My start date is in the middle of june and I plan on having my appartment set up sometime in may to give me a month to chill before working.

I'm planning on buying the following in terms of computers and electronics for the myself and the apartment:

I already have an xbox 360 and ps3 for my 40inch bravia lcd so all I need to add to my tv set up is the Apple TV "take 2". Then I can get the new 500gb airport/time capsul for my wireless in home.

In my bedroom, I'd like to have the new imac, probably a base model, and of course the new MacBook Air, which will be perfect for websurfing and basic apps stuff when I am away from my desk, and of course when I visit home or am away for a few days.

My work is giving me a new Dell laptop and I want to keep that strickly for work use, but if I need a windows machine at some point, I will have one.

Anyways, I think this sounds like a sick set up and with the educational discount I could get all that stuff for around 3 grand assuming I pick up the new imac from the refurb store.
RR08EvoX is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2008, 11:05 AM   #2
spank2223
macrumors member

i think bragging about something that you might get is the last thing anyone wants to hear. Lets us know when you actually buy it. I think everyone wishes they can have everything in this world
spank2223 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2008, 12:20 PM   #3
InLikeALion
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by spank2223 View Post
i think bragging about something that you might get is the last thing anyone wants to hear. Lets us know when you actually buy it. I think everyone wishes they can have everything in this world
Ditto

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air