Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Jan 16, 2008, 05:24 PM   #1
staticmx
macrumors newbie

AppleTV 2 Movie organization

Hey everyone!
Will we be able to finally organize our personal movies in AppleTV 2 by genre? (like Frontrow) I believe the demo showed how "purchased" films are organized by genre which looked pretty sweet - just can't seem to find this info.

Thanks!!

Fred
staticmx is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2008, 09:00 PM   #2
billabong
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticmx View Post
Hey everyone!
Will we be able to finally organize our personal movies in AppleTV 2 by genre? (like Frontrow) I believe the demo showed how "purchased" films are organized by genre which looked pretty sweet - just can't seem to find this info.

Thanks!!

Fred
I'm wondering what our "My Movies" section is going to look like now. Exactly the same, or have the changed it?
billabong is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2008, 09:07 PM   #3
cgray24
macrumors member

I wonder how much of the keynote apple tv demo we missed. After the demo AppleTV hung up on flickr part, you see he tries to get back to the menu and then just proceeds on. I wonder if he was going to show anything else.
cgray24 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater