Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Oct 15, 2003, 12:25 AM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Do Windows Advocates Really Believe This Stuff?

Category: Opinion/Interviews
Link: Do Windows Advocates Really Believe This Stuff?

Posted on MacBytes.com

Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Oct 15, 2003, 01:29 AM   #2
Doctor Q
Administrator

If Bob LeVitus wants to convince others that those who favor Windows are delusional, he needs to reel off many examples, not pick a single one, or look at the overall O.S. comparison with a telescope, not with a microscope. I don't think this article made his point. Somebody with the opposing viewpoint could just as easily say "Oh Yeah? Well in Windows you can do this and that with one click, where Mac OS X takes two." No operating system is perfect, or perfectly easy to use. Given more column inches, I'm sure Bob could do a better job of making his point than he does in this little summary.
Old Oct 15, 2003, 04:34 PM   #3
Fender2112
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to Fender2112
One of my own personal experiences involved changing the startup drive on my Windows machince at work.

With Windows XP, I believe it took 15 clicks. With OS X it only takes three (not counting restart).

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion