Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Oct 15, 2003, 01:29 AM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

How Apple Could Pull off iTunes Music Store 'Listener Loans...

Category: Opinion/Interviews
Link: How Apple Could Pull off iTunes Music Store 'Listener Loans'...

Posted on MacBytes.com

Approved by arn
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Oct 15, 2003, 06:28 AM   #2
mac15
macrumors 68040

I totally think they could pull it off too, its apple we are talking about too. I'm very interested in having WMA in iTunes though. That to be honest would be kinda cool
mac15 is offline   0
Old Oct 15, 2003, 11:22 AM   #3
rogueimage
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to rogueimage
I really hope that these "listener loans" aren't a concession to the record labels who didn't want to go along with Apple's fairly liberal DRM. As I'm sure most of you are aware, some of the other services (e.g. BuyMusic) have different DRM for different songs. I hope "listener loans" aren't just a fancy new name for this same crappy idea.

Somewhere along the way I became a "member" instead of a "newbie," and I didn't even notice!

Now in new, improved, haiku form!
Do you remember
computer games which booted
from the game floppy?
rogueimage is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion