Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 19, 2008, 10:23 PM   #1
Samanthae
macrumors newbie

PhotoBooth Picture Size Settings?

I used my PhotoBooth program that came with my MacBook for the first time today. It's a fun program and I had a great time with it. However, the pictures, by default are 640x480 which is bigger than I want.

I would like to set the program so that the pics were smaller by default but I am not seeing a preference setting for this anywhere in the program itself. Am I just blind or does PhotoBooth simply not allow you to set the size of the picture?
Samanthae is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2008, 03:32 PM   #2
hotsammysliz
macrumors newbie

bump

yes can someone please help us out it would b a big help if i new how to do this too
hotsammysliz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store