Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aiterum

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2007
United States
Lets put this baby in and pay an extra 2000 dollars for the SSD model. (I'm guessing that since half of that is 1000, yeah you see my logic)

Seriously I don't care how nice SSD is, I don't want an harddrive thats less than 80gb. I don't want a 6th of my hard drive taken up with the space that it takes to install/operate Leopard

MazingerZ

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2007
Lets put this baby in and pay an extra 2000 dollars for the SSD model. (I'm guessing that since half of that is 1000, yeah you see my logic)

Seriously I don't care how nice SSD is, I don't want an harddrive thats less than 80gb. I don't want a 6th of my hard drive taken up with the space that it takes to install/operate Leopard

Did you even read the article? It says that the 128gb will be of lower cost due to some minor performance compromises since the industry wants cheaper sd drives with larger capacities.

ahaxton

macrumors 6502a
Jan 17, 2008
Congrats on the purchase. I'll let you on the HondaJet once that pre-order comes through. Only MBA's allowed. LOL kidding. Welcome to the Club.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.