Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iSeven

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
Hi all,

Newbie on the forums here. So I have this problem. I have 754 :eek: individual SMS conversations on my iPhone. How can i delete them ALL without having to go through each one and deleting it? I've already searched Google, Apple.com/support and this forum. I even went and waited at the genius bar and for over the phone tech support. No answers to my problem. The Apple phone support told me to delete them all by "easily tapping the red circle with a dash on the left side, then tapping delete on the right side." But I really don't feel like tapping 1400+ times. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance! :D

============

How i got 754 text messages? Well I work for a sports technology company that tracks marathon runners whenever they tie a "ChampionChip" to their shoe while running. Once they run over a special mat, it sends data to a computer, which then sends a text message to people who signed up to receive notifications when that person runs over 1 of those mats.

My co-worker used my cell phone number as a test number 1 week before the Houston Marathon and Disney Half Marathon. He forgot to take it off the computer system before the races started. :( Now my work owes me money.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.