Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ero87

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 17, 2006
New York City
Hey friends,

So for some reason, whenver I'm typing a New Message in Mail, the typing is very very laggy and delayed. I'm using a wireless Apple keyboard btw, but typping is totally normal in Safari, TextEdit, etc. I rebuilt the mailbox, with no effect...

Any ideas would be much appreciated :)

mr_matalino

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2005
Weird. Try replacing the batteries. Or better yet, try a USB keyboard and see if that changes anything. Maybe you might need to repair the keyboard with bluetooth.

ero87

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 17, 2006
New York City
Weird. Try replacing the batteries. Or better yet, try a USB keyboard and see if that changes anything. Maybe you might need to repair the keyboard with bluetooth.

the keyboard seems to be fine (it's working fine right now in Safari), i think it has something to do with Mail in particular. And I just replaced the batteries last week...

ero87

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 17, 2006
New York City
FWIW, I restart Mail a few times and now it seems to be fine, but it's been a recurring issue... if anyone knows a real solution, it would be much appreciated

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.